We do not guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the information posted on this site. The posted
information may be changed without notice. We are not responsible for any losses directly or indirectly
caused by using the information or contents contained in this site.
The following acts are prohibited when using this site.
- Acts that hinder or hinder the operation of this site.
- Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, damage to privacy, etc. to other users, third parties,
or the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, or acts that may cause such damage.
- Acts contrary to public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so.
- Acts that violate laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Other acts that the Tokyo Metropolitan Government deems inappropriate.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Unless otherwise specified, the use of this site and the interpretation and application of the terms of
use described here shall be governed by the laws of Japan. In addition, the Tokyo District Court shall
be the exclusive court of first instance for all disputes related to the use of this site.
Click here for details of the privacy
Individual information posted on this site (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) is subject to
copyright. In addition, the entire Tokyo Metropolitan Government official website is subject to
copyright as a written document, and both are protected by copyright law.
Reproduction or diversion
without permission is prohibited except in cases permitted by copyright law, such as "reproduction for
personal use" and "quotation."
About the links
In principle, links to this site are free to utilize for commercial or non-commercial purposes. However,
please refrain from setting links that correspond to or may fall under any of the following:
- Inclusion of content intended to slander or damage the credibility of the Tokyo Metropolitan
Government, other companies (persons) or other organizations.
- Actions that infringe, or are likely to infringe, intellectual property rights such as copyrights,
trademark rights, properties, privacy, portrait rights, or other rights of the Tokyo Metropolitan
Government, other companies (persons), or other organizations.
- Inclusion of items so that the content is from Tokyo is unclear, such as when this website is
displayed within a frame, which may bring misunderstanding to third parties.
- Also, in addition to the above items are acts that violate laws, ordinances, regulations, or public
order and morals, or acts that may interfere with the operation of this site.
- Linkage to logos, marks, etc. owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government without permission.
- Linkage in a manner that misleads the source of the information. Please note that the URL of this
site is subject to change without notice. Please note that the Tokyo Metropolitan Government is not
responsible for any compensation, complaints, etc. related to other links.
The following browsers are recommended for safer and more comfortable use of this site:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 latest version
- Google Chrome (including that of Android) latest version
- Mozilla Firefox (including that of Android) latest version
- Safari (iOS) latest version
they visit, and for the purpose of acquiring information for continuous improvement of the site. A
cookie is information sent to the user's browser from a server related to the operation of this
site, and recorded on the user's computer. However, the recorded information does not include any
information that identifies an individual, such as the customer's name, address, or telephone
number. In addition, there is no direct adverse effect on users' computers. In order to understand
site. It is also possible for users to refuse to receive cookies by manipulating their browser
settings. Even in this case, browsing of this site will not be greatly impacted. For assistance on
the browser settings, please refer to the software or publisher of the software.
correctly or you may not be able to utilize the site.
Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems Incorporated is required to view PDF format files. If Adobe
Reader is not installed or if the content of the website is not displayed correctly, please download
the latest version before opening.
Information security policy
This website protects its information assets from threats in order to continue its business based on the
trust of its users and to fulfill its social mission as an administrative agency.
- In order to maintain the safety and accuracy of information assets, we will strive to prevent
unauthorized access, destruction, falsification, loss, leakage, etc., and implement appropriate
- Regarding the handling of information assets, we will comply with the Tokyo Cyber Security Basic
Policy, laws, and other norms.
- When outsourcing the processing of information assets, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government will do so
under appropriate management.
- We will create a system for continuous improvement and aim to maintain and improve information
This site collects certain information using cookies and similar technologies in order to analyze the
usage status of users and improve services, and to provide services and advertisements more suitable for
individual customers. This policy explains this data handling.
What are cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is data sent from a website and stored on the device as a tag to identify the device when the
user accesses the website using a device (computer, mobile device, etc.).
By using cookies, it is
possible to obtain information such as the number of visits to the website by the device you are using
and other websites you have visited in the past.
In addition, as described below, it is also possible
to disable the functions of cookies and similar technologies through the settings of the user's browser.
Purpose of utilization of cookies and similar technologies
（1）Understanding of usage status and considering service improvement
similar technologies to collect, analyze, and use information on how users use this site in order to
improve the site and the services provided to users. For this purpose, this site mainly uses the
■ Google Analytics tool provider: Google Inc.
How to disable cookies and similar technologies
（1）How to disable all cookies
Cookies stored on the user's device will continue to be stored on the
device until the user intentionally deletes it or until the expiration date specified for each cookie
expires. Acceptance of cookies is enabled by default in most popular browsers, but it is possible for
users to disable cookies by changing the settings on the browser.
Please refer to the link below for
information on how to change cookie settings in each browser.
（2）How to disable individual cookies
In order to disable Google Analytics as described in "Purpose of
add-on" from the page provided by Google Inc. at the link below. and change your browser's add-on
settings. Please note that using this add-on may affect your use of Google Inc. products and services.